Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What If...


What if…

1.      I actually tried in high school

2.      I applied myself to my grades

3.      I tried harder at wrestling

4.      I went to Mizzou

5.      I was rich

6.      I lived on my own

7.      I had a new car

8.      I wasn’t in school

9.      I was married

10.  I didn’t have anxiety

11.  I was a college wrestler

12.  I was actually good at fishing

13.  I was a pro athlete

14.  I had everything I wanted

15.  I lived on the beach

16.  We had a different president

17.  Everyone wasn’t sick right now

18.  I had friends

19.  I was on a wrestling mat right now

20.  I was with my girlfriend right now

21.  I was with my family right now

22.  I was a chef

23.  I went to school for nutrition

24.  I knew my major

25.  Coffee didn’t exist

26.  Everyone was nice

27.  Everyone said thank you when you opened the door for them

28.  Cars had auto pilot

29.  Bad things didn’t happen

 

 

If I had it my way I would be a professional athlete that lived on the beach. My sport of choice being wrestling of course. Right now I wish I was living on the beach training for the next Olympic games on the beach. That would be my ideal life. Every day I would wake up next to my beautiful girlfriend, who would probably be my wife by now, and go run on the beach and workout, then I’d to the wrestling gym and wrestle for a few hours. After training I would go fishing with Kelsey on the beach then cook dinner for the two of us. Sense I would be rich of course we would sit on the deck of our 1,000,000 condo that overlooked the beach and watch the waves all night long. Oh how good it sounds in my head, everything I ever wanted right in front of me. An Olympic athlete living on the beach with his wife and kids. Everything would be perfect. Getting paid to do what I love. That’s my dream, why not chase it right? For one theres no money in the sport of wrestling, and for two my girlfriend and I go to different schools, and for three im in Missouri. I know that’s a very pestimistic outlook on life, trust me I know im king of being negative nancy. Maybe im just a realist? Maybe I should be a dreamer right? A little something in my head tells me to slow down and just be average, but my ego tells me be different than anyone else. Who do I listen to? It sucks that theres a 99.9% my dream will never come true. Yes ill probably live on the beach with my girlfriend, but wheres the money? Wheres the Olympic gold medal? Im sitting here wasting my potential and opportunitys away. That’s life I guess right? Sometimes things don’t play out like they did in your head in high school.

 

 

What if I went to Mizzou, if I went to Mizzou im sure by now I would know my major. I would be training in a division 1 wrestling room everyday training with the best guys in the nation. I would be working hard towards my enitial goal out of high school, that being be a national champion. Everyday I would get to workout and lift weights with the guys, go to class at an awesome school and have lots of friends and at the end of the day work on some home work and work towards my goals, graduate college and national champion. I wish that was my life right now, but its not. That would be perfect, that was my dream in high school. Wow, dreams change quick, well not necessarily dreams, but the way things pan out. But in the end it was all based off of choices I myself made! It sucks having to live with choices. I’ve never been to Mizzou but ive seen pictures and videos, and it looks so awesome. Just that college atmosphere looks great. OTC is literally like high school but with not as many rules and no sports.

 

 

What if no one saw color, that would be crazy. We would be like animals I guess. I couldn’t imagine not seeing colors. Like red, blue, green, purple theres so many of them! When you think about it we really take seeing for granted. Its an every day thing for most of us. We see color at school, when were driving, when were walking, etc. We don’t think about it or really appreciate it for what it is. Im sure some people do, but most of us do not. Right now I see several colors just from where im sitting, it would be so hard seeing things and not telling what color they truly were. I stopped writing, ive run out of things to say. My mind has shut down for the day. That’s okay I typed quite a bit of stuff. I like this class its fun. I like typing and writing its pretty fun. I hope time is almost up cause ive got nothing. My mind is drawing a blank, im tired so that’s what im thinking  about. And how my car is making me mad. Im just mad at everything right now. Ive had an angry week. This week needs to be over! On the bright side its gonna snow this weekend…said no one who hates snow ever! Go away winter! I do not want it to snow. I want it to be 80-90 degrees and hot! Move to Hawaii right Kyle? Wrong, very expensive living. Maybe it would be worth it. Not the volcanos. Vocanoes are no fun. Ive never seen one maybe there cool. Hey volcanos are colorful they kinda have to do with what im supposed to be writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment