Wednesday, April 29, 2015

First Date


On the night of the first date I had with my girlfriend we got in a car accident. Everything was going great up to that point, I picked her up around 5ish we had to take her friend home real quick cause she needed a ride. After we dropped her friend off we went to a pizza place called Garbo’s, its in the chersterfield village. We both like the same stuff on pizza so we ordered a pizza and a side salad to share. We sat and ate for  a while and talked and just had a good time. After dinner I built up the courage to finally hold her hand, I figured by this point it was pretty much official. We drove around for a while and decided sense it was still early to stop at starbucks and get some coffee. We went inside and got some coffee then went back to the car to talk for another hour or so just about life before we met each other. Things were going great, I mean what could possibly ruin this night? It was by far the best first date ever. My dad texed me just as we were about to leave and said be careful driving home its starting to sleet. I said okay and figured everything would be okay. I was driving safe! So I thought. We were almost home, so close just about 5 miles away! One moment were holding hands talking, the next the jeep is sideways sliding down M highway. I try to correct but by this time its to late were sliding on a sheet of ice, now we just hang on for the ride. We slide off and embankment and through a barbwire fense.  We slide into the middle of a field and finally stop and are tangled in barbwire. I manage to free my jeep from the barbwire so we can get out of the car and call for help. Luckily one of my neighbors drove by as it happended and stopped to help us get out of the field. We drove off unhurt, jeep was a little hurt though. Called my dad and told him my girlfriend called her parents to tell them of the situation. As crazy of a night it turned out to be it was defintally a story ill never forget it will be a great story to tell our kids one day. Best first date ive ever had. The funny thing is I hadn’t even met her parents yet! Crazy enough they let me date her still! Someone was defintally watching over us that night to the left and right of our sides was tree stumps and fense post. We were very fortunate.

 

 

Things were going great, I mean what could possibly ruin this night? It was by far the best first date ever. It sironic because we got in a wreck! Everyting was going so good! Overall im glad it happened. Because enow we have a story to tell. Its not your traditional first date story dinner and a movie. At the time we were scarred to death but now we look back and laugh at it. We actually just got in another carr accident together on new years eve. A Deer ran out in front of us on our way to my grandmas house and we hit it. Luckly no one was hurt, except maybe the deer the deer ran off I have no idea if it died or not. At least the two wrecks weve had we were togheter and no one was hurt! We defantally have a guardian angel watching over us.we definally have fun together when we hang out, we go on tris and stuff. Last year we went to oklahmoa city t owatch the ncaa wrestling tournament, this year we are going to st.louis to watch it again on march 21st. she got me the tickets as my birthday present. The road trips we have together are fun, we bring snacks and jam out to music, Kelsey usually sleeps in the morning for a ehile then she wakes up and talks to me. Driving home at night is the worst part. We tend to halusinate whe we ddrive at night. Its crazy how much the road plays tricks with your mind. At one point I thought I saw a golf cart driving on the road. When it was kelseys turn tor drive she thought she saw aliens. We pulled over ast a rest stop to take a quick nap. Even though it was only like 11;30 wewere soooo tired. Im used to going to bed at im used to going to bed at ;like 10 im pretty lame. My girlfriend usually goes to bed at like 10 also. Im ready for the weekend it will be fun we have date night tonight, its for sure the best night of the week. My girlfriend goes to C of O.

No comments:

Post a Comment